CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 30 August 2009

The greatest of all returns, just 'cause I know you've been waiting for me the most ;)

Fools here, fools there, fools everywhere: I swear these days I’m surrounded with ‘em.

And once again I get the blame for their foolish antics – their inability not to join in on everything I start? Sure I’ll admit that I like to prank people…and play fight but it’s up to them if they want to join in or not –right? Right.

So yeah, my fault? Pft, I think not

Yes: I started it (and finished it. Don’t forget that: Emmett finishes everything he starts ;) )

Then they joined in and totally ruined the moment, thinking that they made it better – thinking that they would win. And then, because of their unwanted involvement, we got banned.

Now they are what I’d call an epic fail.

You know what. What I did should go down in history.

Shoot it, load it, burn it to disk.

Rewind. Watch for life.

Emmett vs Carlisle = that epically awesome and unbelievable (I’ll get you a picture sometime…pretty sure that my camera’s caught something)

Now I hear that they’ve all been blaming me for this?!

Puh-lease!

If Carlisle was half the man any of us thought he was he could have taken it.

Getting Esme involved was the final g-string, no one else needed the little ladies to come on in on this…so Carlisle can just suck it. After that blog I made one decision which had been:

Carlisle was going to get it; and dayum was he going to get it good.

All this just goes to show that Em-bear was just too much man for old man Carlisle. Looks like pops could dish it out but damn can he not take it. My actions were simply repercussions to his words. He brought this all on himself.

Heck – Carlisle asked for it. Begged even.

The old man told me to ‘bring it’…so I brought it alright.

…well…he…uh…er…he might have been talking about the shopping…I think it went a bit like this

Carlisle: Bring it over here please, Emmett

Emmett: *brings it*

^get it, get it, get it?^

Good.

So then I was giving him all this and he was trying to give me all that and then the foolish brothers had to join in.

We’ll call them tweedle-dum and tweedle-dee shall we?

Dumdum: oh hey that looks like fun, elbow me so we can get in on the action

Dee stupid head [geddit? ;) ]: sure thing bitch *elbows*

Dumdum: Dammit Dee I wasn’t being serious.

Duh duh duh duh dummys.

And that’s how it all happened, I swear down to it.

One more thing to say and I’m over and out (proms ;))

My absence, I’ve given you the story: the tweedle-twins have given you their side of events so yeah.

I got some incriminating things against them, which would be all thanks to the hidden cameras they’ve not yet tracked down (ha! Eddikins you always were a terrible tracker ;) ) I’ll get them to y’all soon, this needs to be perfect.

Then I’ll grace you with my blogging presence again.

That’s an Em-prohm-ese.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Emmett, it's Katie I'm a fb fan, I missed you guys, but you're right, I missed you the most! ;)