CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 28 June 2009

Dammit Edward how the hell?!

So apparently I thought that I was being all super-top-secret-agent silent with my pass code for this blog but it appears as though one of the family members has figured it out already.

There is one thing that I despise about this family and its lack of secrets. We know absolutely everything that each other has.

Shame my brothers and my own father can only come up with crappy lies about me then huh

Shame for them that I have genuine proof on each of them…although today is the day that I’d like to be defending myself over those lame ass accusations – but I aint gonna. I’m not wasting my breath to defend myself against lies and if you wanna believe ‘em go on ahead. Isn’t my fault you’re too easily influenced by their cheap tricks now is it?

I’d like to take a moment to thank the readers who aren’t so easily charmed or influenced by those lug heads. Y’all real smart.

And I’ve decided that – because Edward so casually destroyed my blog with yet another mention of himself – that one more can’t hurt.

I’m supplying you all with a video and a picture. That is all. Nothing more and nothing less. I was gonna put all my ammunition thus far into a video but it didn’t work so we’re just gonna have to deal with what we got.

I’m not going to say anything about this – because it more or less speaks for itself.

So here you go: enjoy…



oh hell to it. I am gonna say a few things...
1. Why do you think Eddiepoo chose a human for his 'lover' when every female had been falling head over heels for him - heels over head whatevs.
2. Shame he felt obligated to tansform her.
3. What ever happened with him and Jacob?



1 comments:

Rosie said...

nice pick of edward! I doubt Bella would like this :S she lost her man to the mutt (I hope nobody takes it personally, I like jake, but Edward Rulz!)