CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 17 June 2009

When the cat goes away the mice will play

Swim away fugu fish, swim away

You’re all probably thinking… ‘what possessed Emmett to do this’ and at this moment in time I got nothin’

I’m really regretting those damn webcams.

Alas, the fault is all mine and still with the world I must share. Yes…must, your choice of words would probably differ to ‘want’…but the world needs to see what you all really are.

They also need to see that I’m just better.

Dear father, you’re a charlatan. Yes. That’s right. Emmett can use big words too. Oooooh scary.
You’re most likely wondering why I’m accusing you of such; well my ravaged father I think you may have a few ideas why.

One of my most popular webcams (the one that feeds ‘live’ through the internet) caught a rather…disturbing sight earlier today…perhaps these next few words could refresh your memory…

‘ravage daddy. RAVAGE HIM.’

-shudder- I never (and I’m just going to keep repeating the word never) want to be on the other side of that particular conversation.

Hell yeah I went there.

I’ve also another gift for you…since you’ve included mom I think that it’s more than fair that she sees this too. Secretly, I’ve been hoping that she’s following these blogs. Maybe she’ll learn a thing or two about you – I know I have.

Being curious…I’ve just a few questions for you papa…

1. Has it always been a necessity for you need to hold people at gun point to get them to sleep with you?


2. Why do you practice this in the mirror on a daily basis?

3.What in the name of everything fanged and grizzly are you wearing?!

4.Why does this video depict you as a homo?

5.You’re stronger than that…I’d suppose you just didn’t tell her about that rash either…



~Jasper and Edward, your times are yet to come~

3 comments:

PoeticJustice said...

LOL
wow thats great
rhiannongrissom@hotmail.com

Katie said...

Hey Emmett! I doubt this would happen, but if you find yourself having trouble coming up with revenge plots, you can ask me. I grew up with all males in my family including an older brother so I have tons of ideas that I'm thinking of that you might like.

I love your entries, keep em up :)

Katie

Unknown said...

Oh Emmett. This makes me so happy. *winks*