CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Jasper is the cheat, not I...here's proof.

I don't know about you guys but I most certainly wasn't expecting anything like this coming from Jasper...
1. he's the least attractive of us all
2. bad kisser...the video shows me that much
3. who'd have thought he'd have cheated on the little pixy

*shrugs* each to their own I suppose...





p to the s. I'd like to thank one of my secret sources for this...*shifty eyes* and this blog is dedicated to them.

1 comments:

Jaspurr Whitely Halez said...

Jasper's lips pursed together as he felt the arrogant glee seep from his very pores. It was unpleasant. To say the least.

"You, my brother, are a fool. Shall I point out that one of those women was Maria? And the others... ha! I lead a different and popular lifestyle before Alice found me." He smirked. "Something /she/ understands. Your sense of logic fails you, yet again."